2009年1月19日月曜日

BLOG QUESTIONNAIRE :) !!!



There are 8 questions. I asked my friends the questions about blog.
: Ayaka
: Chiaki
: Emika
: Mai
: Chihiro



1 Why did you name your blog so?
: It’s my favorite song of ELLEGARDEN
, : I use my name
: It’s nickname
: comedians’ name



2 What’s the most difficult thing for you when making a blog?
: everything!!
: writing a detailed expression in English
: writing very short and in detail
, : writing plainly



3 What’s the most important thing when making a blog?
: using easy words
, : writing right information
: interest and accuracy
: standing position of the person who watch my blog



4 What’s your best article on your blog?
: movie
: halloween
: festival
: summer vacation
: festival



5 Have you used Wikipedia?
, , , : yes
: of course!



6 How often do you update your blog?
, : twice a month
,: sometimes
: once a week



7 Did you have many colors on your blog?
,: Yes
: simple!
,: not colorful



8 Did you enjoy making your blog?
,,,: Yes
: of course!



Thank you for answering to my friends!

0 件のコメント: