2008年10月9日木曜日

MY FAVORITE MOVIE :) !!!


I like movies!! And I have seen many movies. Today I’d like to talk about my favorite movie.

Last year, I watched “NIGHT at the MUSEUM” with my friend. This movie is wonderful comedy. I will talk about this movie’s outline. Rally, a main character, is out of a job now. And Nicky, his dearest son, is attached to the second marriage partner of former wife. At first Rally makes up his mind to get a job. Because he wants to take back the bond of the father and the son. Finally he gets the work of the guard of a museum of natural history. However in the night of the duty beginning, he who began patrol alone is amazed at it. A skeleton specimen of Tyrannosaurus which there was in the hall center disappeared suddenly! Just after that, he is run after by Tyrannosaurus moving about building. The bone of the dinosaur, the stuffed animal, the doll and the diorama of past great men, the moai and mummy… When it is night, the store things that are full of such variety begin to move all at once. Rally studies the history hard and grasps their characters and their weak points. And he brings them who are strong of the personality round, but they create an unexpected great event!

I like this movie. This movie tells us about importance of the imagination and the mutual understanding and study of the history, the various world unlike the appearance, not to give up. It is the good movie which dream and a lot of messages were at a loss for. If you don’t watch this movie “NIGHT at the MUSEUM”, you had better watch it!
And let’s go to watch various movies with me :) !!!

0 件のコメント: